About SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available. Follow us on Twitter @suezWATERTECH.
By 2050, global trends predict the global population to grow by 3 billion people and global water demand to increase by 55%. Technology innovation and expertise are crucial to helping the world overcome these challenges. SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions has the expertise to solve our customers’ toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
We provide our customers with technology, expertise, and predictive analytics to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity in areas such as:
- Industrial wastewater
- Process chemicals
- Municipal solutions
- Zero liquid discharge
- Desalination technology
- Monitoring & control
At our Minnetonka site, we manufacture filtration and purification products and systems, including reverse osmosis machines, membrane that we also roll into spiral wound elements, and pleated and depth filters. We employ over 450 employees at our 450,000-square foot site. Through focused efforts and teamwork, we have earned internal and external safety and quality recognition, including ISO 9001 and MNSTAR (VPP) certification.
To apply for opportunities with our manufacturing team, click the Career Opportunities tab at the top of this page.
At SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions – Minnetonka, living the Standards of Excellence every day guides us as we strive to achieve our Purpose and Vision, and as we demonstrate our Values and Norms of Conduct.
In all we do
We Control Our Destiny
We own our own success and our actions are driven by our purpose in all we do
We are Better Together
People are our most valuable asset; we work together through trust & collaboration
Lead by Doing the Right Thing
Even when no one is watching, walk the talk and do what you say
Respect and Transparency
Be genuine and authentic
Better Today than Yesterday
Enjoy the Journey
Have fun and focus on "we can"
People truly are our most valuable asset and we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to attract and retain our team members.
Company Paid Benefits
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Breaks
Benefits with Team Member Contributions
- Health Insurance plans to meet your personal needs
- Savings Accounts – Depending on which Health Insurance plan you chose, you are eligible to participate in accounts including Health Reimbursement Account with company contribution, Health Savings Account, and/or Flexible Spending Account/Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- Premium Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, including dependent coverage
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- Company retirement contribution
Time Away from Work
- Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Personal Business
- Paid Parental Leave
- Personal Illness
We believe in and support continuous improvement through a variety of personal and career growth opportunities, providing you with the tools and opportunities to control your own destiny.
Supporting Career Progression
- Many careers provide opportunities to increase compensation via structured skill development as well as our annual merit process
- A formal Maintenance Apprenticeship program allows participants to earn an AA degree while developing maintenance skills
Encouraging Community Engagement
- Enjoy the Journey! Help plan and participate in events that promote fun and team building in the workplace
- Events for the family include Bring a Child to Work Day, Holiday Party, and Summer Picnic
- Paid volunteer time to participate in company-sponsored volunteer activities
Developing Additional Skills
- Develop new skills via team participation!
- Teams include Safety, First Aid, Spill Team, Evacuation, Employee Activities Committee, HealthAhead and others
- Develop training and leadership skills through Facilitator, Lead, Quality Facilitator and Process Owner opportunities
Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
- Help plan and participate in fun physical activities such as 5K fun run/walks and awareness events such as nutrition workshops
- On-site blood pressure testing, cholesterol testing, flu shots, and more
- Free on-site Fitness Room! Available 24/7 (except holidays and other shut-down days)